1. I WILL BE DOING CUSTOM SKETCHES. Prices are as follows: 9" x 12" b/w $50, 11" x 17" $80. I'm not doing color, but I'm always taking commissions, so if you are looking for a specific piece, size etc., let's talk. I can fill you in on my full size, full color canvas paintings as well if you are looking for something badass for your walls. For sketches if you want something specific please provide reference material if possible. If not I do have my iPad, just not power for charging at the booth.
2. WIN AN ORIGINAL!!! As with years previous, if you support by buying something, cooking me lunch, or buying me a brewery, I'll enter your name in to win an original piece of artwork that I'll be working on at the show. No details on what I'll be painting, you'll have to show up at the booth and see for yourself.
3. BRAND NEW WOOD BLOCK PRINTS...That's right, I'm going to be bringing a very limited stock of wood block prints for you to purchase. These are gorgeous prints on white birch, signed by myself. You can order other images as well and I'll also have some smaller versions to show off.
4. NEW ART SHIRTS...Thanks to the folks over at Fingers Duke (www.fingersduke.com) I'll be releasing 2 new shirts at the con. 'King Tiger Girl' and 'Sherman Tank Girl' will be available (See images below). The shirts will be $20. Check the 'STORE' section of this site as well if you would like to order one. Orders will ship on Tues, March 5th when I get back from Seattle.
5. BUNDLE DEALS = SHIRT + PRINT + SKETCH ETC. I'll also be offering bundle deals at the con which will be some sort of get a shirt/print/sketch or a shirt/print set for a certain amount. As I figure out the deals I'll post them up here on the site and on facebook.com/seandietrich (add me!). Some will be very limited edition, so email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If I think of anything else I'll update as the show gets closer and I settle in up there. I appreciate the support in past years and I'm looking forward to this show, seeing all my old pals and fans and making new friends and fans this year. Cheers!!