A brand new collaboration, that will also kick off an entire series of Fear and Loathing in (insert city here), is here! The original is 24" x 48" on masonite, and is available for sale in the 'STORE' section of this site, as well as limited edition, signed prints, canvas prints and of course the brand new gorgeous WOOD BLOCK prints!!! Get yours today and shipping is free:)
Once again, my favorite comic con of the year is upon us and I'm super excited to talk about a few new things that I'll be releasing at the booth this year. First off, yes, I'll be there. For about a decade I've been a guest, and for about the same decade the wonderful people that throw the con keeping waiting until the last minute to add me to the guest list. This year is no exception, and I'm not even listed, but that is beside the point. Point is I'll be there. BOOTH 111 (Microbrew Comics). And once again I'll be bringing all the original art with fresh thinking and some new goodies as well. Here's a breakdown of what you can expect from me:
1. I WILL BE DOING CUSTOM SKETCHES. Prices are as follows: 9" x 12" b/w $50, 11" x 17" $80. I'm not doing color, but I'm always taking commissions, so if you are looking for a specific piece, size etc., let's talk. I can fill you in on my full size, full color canvas paintings as well if you are looking for something badass for your walls. For sketches if you want something specific please provide reference material if possible. If not I do have my iPad, just not power for charging at the booth.
2. WIN AN ORIGINAL!!! As with years previous, if you support by buying something, cooking me lunch, or buying me a brewery, I'll enter your name in to win an original piece of artwork that I'll be working on at the show. No details on what I'll be painting, you'll have to show up at the booth and see for yourself.
3. BRAND NEW WOOD BLOCK PRINTS...That's right, I'm going to be bringing a very limited stock of wood block prints for you to purchase. These are gorgeous prints on white birch, signed by myself. You can order other images as well and I'll also have some smaller versions to show off.
4. NEW ART SHIRTS...Thanks to the folks over at Fingers Duke (www.fingersduke.com) I'll be releasing 2 new shirts at the con. 'King Tiger Girl' and 'Sherman Tank Girl' will be available (See images below). The shirts will be $20. Check the 'STORE' section of this site as well if you would like to order one. Orders will ship on Tues, March 5th when I get back from Seattle.
5. BUNDLE DEALS = SHIRT + PRINT + SKETCH ETC. I'll also be offering bundle deals at the con which will be some sort of get a shirt/print/sketch or a shirt/print set for a certain amount. As I figure out the deals I'll post them up here on the site and on facebook.com/seandietrich (add me!). Some will be very limited edition, so email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If I think of anything else I'll update as the show gets closer and I settle in up there. I appreciate the support in past years and I'm looking forward to this show, seeing all my old pals and fans and making new friends and fans this year. Cheers!!
Brand new wood block prints are here! Printed on a really snazzy white birch and signed by me, you can go wrong with a little extra texture on your walls. Available in 2 sizes (the original and half size), keep checking back to the 'STORE' section for more prints as they are added. I'm going through inventory and printing the best sellers first and then working backwards to bring you these amazing new prints. THE PRICING FOR THE WOOD BLOCK PRINTS IS AS FOLLOWS:
12" x 24" - $200
24" x 36" - $300
24" x 48" - $400
PRINTS CAN BE ORDERED IN THE STORE, OR BY PAYPAL VIA SDIETRICH000@HOTMAIL.COM (Be sure to include a mailing address)
Just in time for the Emerald City Comic Con, 'A Good Looking Planet' has been released! Available as a poster print, canvas print, or a brand new white birch wood block print, check out the 'STORE' section of the site to order.
NOTE: THIS ORIGINAL IS FOR SALE AS WELL FOR $2000. A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS GOES TO THE EARTHWE.ORG CHARITY! Message me for details email@example.com
I'll be updating all day with information on all new products, sketch prices etc. for the upcoming ECCC this weekend, March 1st - 3rd in Seattle, WA. See you there!!!
Working on the new series inspired by 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'! Figured Elvis had to make an appearance eventually. Original is already sold, but prints and a pic of the final image are on the way, so stay tuned!!
Just finished this painting featuring a subject that is atrocious and a scar on the face of the Earth. Killing over 70 million sharks a year for their fins to make a tasteless soup--way to go humanity. Stay tuned for information on limited release prints that will be available. The proceeds will be donated to help organizations that are fighting against this mess.
That's right, all that juicy new art I've been holed up in my garage creating is now available as silk stock paper or beautiful stretched canvas prints. Head on over to the store to spend some of that Xmas money and I'll print, sign and ship it out. As the saying goes 'It's the cure for the common white wall'!! Just click on the image to be taken to the specific store page.
Been wanting to do this one for awhile. The Red Tails battling it out with ME-262's while Mt. Vesuvius erupts in the background (and it actually did in WWII). Original is for sale for $5000, prints are available in the store.